1. Policy Purpose
The policy shall be effective in relation to all ALLCOMP websites in the domain allcomp.pl (hereinafter “ALLCOMP websites”, that is allcomp.com.pl, 8cmprzewagi.pl, justcut.pl, allcomp.ro). ALLCOMP declares functioning of the ALLCOMP websites according to the principles of technical knowledge as well as the principles of professionalism, as well as compliance with valid legal provisions, in particular those which protect privacy of websites users, i.e.:
- Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in connection with processing of personal data and on free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Official Journal Of the EU. L. of 2016 no. 119/1) (RODO);
- The Act of 10 May 2018 on personal data protection (Dz. U. of 2018, item 1000);
- The Act of 18 July 2002 on provision of services by electronic means (t. j. Dz.U. of 2017, item 1219, as amended).
2. Data collection
Bearing in mind the respect for privacy of users visiting the ALLCOMP websites, we inform you that the data stored in log journals are used solely for the purpose of efficient and correct administration of the ALLCOMP websites. This means that we do not strive for identification of users of the ALLCOMP websites, we are sending any identification data to any third party, nor do we use the obtained data for any other purposes. In accordance with the adopted practice of the majority of websites, we store the HTTP inquiries addressed to our server. The browsed site content is identified by URL addresses. The detailed list of the information stored in the WWW server logs files is as follows:
- IP addresses from which the users browse the information content of our services;
- time of receipt of an inquiry;
- time of sending an answer;
- the client station name – identification is performed by the HTTP/HTTPS protocol;
- the URL address of the site previously visited by the user (referrer link) – in the case when passage to the ALLCOMP pages was done by reference;
- information about the web browser of the user;
- information about errors, which occurred at the point of implementing the HTTP/HTTPS transaction.